Welcome to Florida’s Premier Home Insurance Website
Premier Florida Homeowners & Condo Insurance for Miami, Tampa, St. Pete Areas
We Can Save You Money on Your Florida Homeowners Insurance, Condo Insurance, Renters Insurance, Windstorm Insurance, Flood Insurance and Hazard Insurance.
Whether in Miami, Tampa/St. Petersburg, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, or Palm Beach, there are many incredible benefits that come from living in the state of Florida. We have the world’s greatest weather year-round, picturesque views around every corner, and more attractions than any other location. But sometimes the perfect Florida weather turns ugly and gives way to hurricane winds, torrential downpours, and disastrous flooding. Because these risks are always possible, it is necessary to have adequate home, windstorm, and flood insurance plans. At Allstar Direct, we have several years of experience providing these homeowners insurance plans to assist Florida residents in preparing for these events.
We work with several of the nation’s major insurance companies to help you find the best price on the most comprehensive coverage. Our agents will overview your specific needs to help you determine the type of insurance that is best for you. We can also provide quotes for renters, condo, fire, and several other types of insurance that will protect you from other potential dangers like theft, electrical malfunctions, and construction failures. All of our plans are customized to fit the specific needs of people who live in Florida. With one of our insurance packages, you can rest assured that you will be taken care of when the unexpected happens.
For people in Miami our priority is to make sure that Florida residents always feel comfortable in their own homes and are able to pick up the pieces quickly after a tragedy. There is no substitute for having the right type of insurance to protect yourself, your home, your property, and your family. Make sure that you are covered with Allstar Direct on your side.
Types of Florida Home Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance – we’ll guide you through the varieties of packages and coverages available for your home or condo in Miama, St. Pete, Tampa, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, and more.
- Flood Insurance – homeowners policies do not typically cover flood insurance and in a state made of lakes and prone to the ravages of hurricane season, this is essential coverage for every home or condo.
- Mobile Homes – this is a form of homeowners insurance. Contact us for an instant quote.
- Windstorm – speaking of hurricane season, flooding is only one element of destruction wrought by these violent storms. Wind damage requires its own insurance coverage as most homeowners policies do not adequately provide for the realities of storms like hurricanes, thunderstorms, and tornados in a state where they are inevitable.
- Condominium – this is another form of homeowners coverage, but tailored for the unique challenges of owning a condo in a building of other condo owners.
- Earthquake – earthquakes in Florida are not as much of an inevitability as wind damage and flooding, but when you want to be ready for anything, call and ask us about covering your home or condo in the event of an earthquake.
- Beach Homes/High Value Homes – if you own an expensive home, you’re usually interested in protecting it at the highest possible levels. We’ll set you up with deluxe or enhanced forms of homeowners insurance.
- More »
For your Family •
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Mobile Homes
- Beach Homes
- Rental Dwelling
- Secondary Residences
- More »